As an experienced Customer Service Administrator of self-funded health and welfare benefit plans, Benefit Administrators, Inc (BAI), can provide customer service for any self-funded medical, prescription, vision and/or dental plan. A dedicated and experienced Customer Service Representative is designated to assist in all areas of our clients’ needs. Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff provides support for the employer groups and their employees with any benefits and claims issues.
A few of our services for our clients:
- Provide fast, accurate resolutions to healthcare issues in a timely manner.
- Assist benefit personnel with training, and communication of plan participants in regards to benefit plans.
- Assist benefits personnel with auditors as needed.
- Attend enrollment meetings/Health Fairs.
- Assist benefits personnel with legislations, such as: HIPAA, FMLA, PPACA and COBRA.
- Maintain open and direct contact with all vendors (ie: Highmark, Restat, Health America, UPMC, Express Scripts, etc.).
A few of the services for the employees are:
- Assist participants with coverage questions.
- Assist employee with Appeal/ Grievance Process.
- Attend employee enrollment meetings/Health Fairs.
- Document and report on all calls coming in and out regarding all service related issues.
- Submit claims to the carrier for employees, if necessary.
For more information regarding the services available to you or to answer your questions, contact our BAI Customer Service representatives at (814) 454-0167 or (800) 777-2425